viernes, 3 de octubre de 2014

Athletics



When I had 13 years, eleven years ago, I enjoyed run, so I entered to school’s athletics group for to share this hobbie. Well, in this place I met  a lot of people, somebodies are my friends today, too. We participated in national scholar competitions and shared with more children of Santiago, too. Was very funny, because although is a very disciplinary sport, you can to distract and run, maybe, we can say, to know your friends, when somebody can’t to go more, how respect the differents capacity and hability of peoples, etc.

We went to training all Sundays in the morning on the communal  stadium, that, for my fortune, was very near to my parent’s house. Sometimes, after, I went to house of my grandfathers where I and my family shared meal roast and talked about whatever.

I left to do this sport when i left the primary school, after I entered to secundary and the times were very narrow, so, the athletic world only can existed one year, but was very important for the develop of my character and have personality, before I was shy with anybody. I thank to this times and I think that was a good decision in to this.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario