viernes, 10 de octubre de 2014

Talent



My special talent is calm the complicated context. Really I have many strange situations and with a lot of stress, but when are other’s situations, I can calm down the accelerate reactions. Is really useful, because naturally I can to find the logical responds in alterates peoples, but I need to be honest, sometimes I don’t like do this, because I end very exhausting.

The others people think that this is a special talent, I don’t know, really, if is a real talent, but well, if they say it… I think that a talent is a feature that the society approve o is necesary for the society, in other way this feature is a tool, good or bad, tool finally.

I acquired this feature with the experience, I don’t like the stupid acts or irracional acts and with the years I understand how say to the peoples logical arguments. Sometimes, I confess, some peoples have a lot of stranges reasons in his acts, and they to do that I understand his arguments and I left to them. I don’t know how I can do this, but is very convenience for me, because when I need explain my point of view in whatever or I discuss with other peoples about whatever, I can relax the situations in differents moments.

2 comentarios:

  1. I think your talent is useful, but take care, prioritize rationality to emotion and intuition can be dangerous sometime.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Have people ever become violent when you've tried to calm them down?

    ResponderEliminar