viernes, 29 de agosto de 2014

A family meal

Nobody knows what will happen with him/her. All families meals, in my family, occurs or in a birthday or ends of years (christmas and new year) for say to us the good and bad things and fix to all, well and in any cases occurs in exceptionals cases. When I was a 20 years, in the 2010’s new year, all my family was rounded up in my grandmother’s house for the tipical meal, but these year, when the clock indicated the new year, a lot of grandmother’s neighbour came to the house, regards to all my family and turned on the radio, placed a pendrive with a lot of music and all begun to dance with all in a crazy and improvise party that finished at 7:00 am.
 
I remember that this family meal that finished being a improvise party, my uncle knows to him girlfriend. They, today, are very happy and always remember this family meal with a special cuddle. Sometimes they invite me to cinema or go for a walk, where we talk about important and trivial things. I remember, too, that this time my grandfather said us a lot of joke about a famous Pepito and other unknown personalities, jaja he was a littler drunk, when this occur, he is very funny and theatrical!.

5 comentarios:

  1. the best thing are a improvise, and more even if are a familiy meal

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that party with relatives is underestimated. In this kind of occasions you can get know them no as family only, I think you can see a spark of them youth.. just when we didn't exist!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i think that it was a great family meal : )

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It's great when families have the ability to improvise, I think that not alway is good, but this not is the case, Is a nice memory

    ResponderEliminar